Dr. Urvi Parmar
- Vegetable quinoa/Quinoa salad
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- ½ cup of shredded carrots
- ½ cup of red pepper, yellow pepper, capsicum diced
- ½ cup of sweet corn
- 2 cups of boiled sprouts (chick peas, black beans, black gram, peanuts, green moong)
- 4 pieces of Baked chicken breasts Recipes:-
- Boil quinoa in a pot with 2-3 cups
- Add very little salt to it as per your
- (Avoid adding any salt at all if possible)
- Dice carrots and capsicum, red and yellow
- Wash the baby spinach
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Drizzle a little olive oil, black pepper and vinegar to the
- Evening protein bowl with side yogurt
- 2 cups boiled sprouts (chick peas, black gram, green moong, peanuts)
- ½ cup broccoli
- ½ cup carrots
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup sweet corn
- ½ cup mushroom
- ½ cup tomato
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves,minced
- 1 cup yogurt/homemade curd
- ½ cup brown rice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup cucumber,grated Recipes:-
Roast the minced garlic cloves in ghee.
Add onions & tomatoes in the ghee.
Strain all the cut vegetables in hot boiled water. Add sprouts to it.
Add broccoli, carrots, peas,sweet corn, mushrooms and brown rice to it.
Sprinkle salt & black pepper to it.
Add yogurt/curd in a small bowl, add cumin, salt, grated cucumber, chopped fresh mint, green onions.
- Oat- milk meal for breakfast
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoons cashew
- 1 tablespoons almond
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- Cut strawberries, apple, bananas, grapes (blackberries, raspberries if available)
Boil 3 cups milk and once it is boiled add oats to it.
Keep it aside and chop the fruits you wish to add to your oats. Add all the fruits and nuts to oat-milk.
Add honey to it and your oat milk meal is ready.
- For adding flavours to it, you can use cardomom powder, cinnamon, nutmeg powder, cocoa powder, vanilla beans/syrup.
- If you use protein supplements, you can add 1 scoop of protein to